MAX Solutions, Sp. z o.o. has significant and recent experience in unconventional oil and gas exploration and development. Direct involvement in developing and promoting related technology to optimize hydrocarbon recovery while containing costs has been our goal. The following are some highlights of our experience:
• Defined several unconventional plays as client investments for exploration and development. Northwest Louisiana - Cotton Valley, Low-Perm. Sands.
• Studied many other unconventional plays for possible capitol involvement. Eagleford Shale – Central/South Texas
• Planned and drilled 55 unconventional cotton valley tight sandstone wells, using seismic attributes, electric logs,
petrophysical analysis and micro-seismic monitoring results.
• Planned and drilled 36 horizontal Haynesville shale wells, using seismic inversion, fracture analyses, electric log analyses and
micro-seismic monitoring results.
• Conducted seismic inversion processing and interpretation projects, along with other specialized technical applications, to
identify “sweet spots” (fracture zones, anomalous porosity zones and determination of relative fracture gradients).
• Developed directional drilling plans and geo-steered 36 horizontal Haynesville wells using MWD, LWD and Borehole
geophysics. Designed to maximize wellbore length “in zone”.
• Developed methods and conducted special VSP surveys to assure horizontal directional drilling would cause the wellbore to
“stay in zone”.
• Planned and conducted 8 micro-seismic hydraulic fracture monitoring surveys and developed optimized fracture treatment
programs, including well spacing design.
• With affiliates, planned and provided over-sight of fracture stimulation designs and implementations.
MAX Solutions provides advanced skills in geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir engineering, completions engineering and drilling. Also, through much experience, a strong alliance exists between MAX Solutions Sp. z o.o. and Sigma3 Integrated Reservoir Solutions, Inc. (Apex) to provide world class completions design, implementation and field QC, and Borehole geophysics (including fracture mapping). We actively promote these services individually or combined.